GREETINGS FROM YOUR EXALTED RULER...
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR COMMUNITY SERVICE PROJECT
Saturday, June 16th, 9:00 AM Seneca County Nature Preserve
We need Elks Members with pick-up trucks or trailers as-well-as any other willing members to help pick up tree trimmings from Seneca County Nature Preserve. The Preserve is located by the Sandusky River off of North St. Rt. 53 on Twp Rd 132. The trimmings will be taken to the water department for disposal. Numerous trees around the hiking trail were pruned and the clippings left in piles. The Elks has offered to help with clean up. It is a way to give back to the community and help the county park system. A sign-up sheet will be posted at the Elks Club. We will meet at the Elks and tailgate to the park weather permitting.
Forever in Elkdom,
Branden Johnson, ER
FROM THE SECRETARY...
It's finally summer, not sure I'm happy with the heat, however! Although we didn't have an initiation last month, we did reinstate three members and are happy to have them back at the lodge. Unfortunately, we still have 69 members who are delinquent in their dues. Assuming they are not reading this newsletter, please spread the word to anyone who you think may not realize membership dues should've been paid. We will be following up by other means in the near future.
There are plenty of events and dinners coming up this summer, and I'm looking forward to seeing you all at the lodge!
Laura Johnson, Secretary
FROM THE TRUSTEES...
- June 02: Build A Burger
- June 16: Seneca County Nature Preserve Clean Up
- June 16: Clouse Hot dog night!
- June 20: BBQ Chicken Dinner
- June 23: Fish Fry
- July 12: Guest Chef Dinner by Matt Skeel
- July 14: Elks Storm the Island
- August 04: Build A Burger
- August 15: Guest Chief Dinner
- August 18: Golf Scramble
- August 26: 2nd Anual Minimal Regatta
- September 01: Build A Burger
- September 05: Wednesday Meals at Elks - Beef Sandwiches
- September 14: Elk 94's 130th Anniversary
- September 15: Breakfast and Parade
- September 15: Kids Corner
- September 15: Band: Rusty Vinyl
- October 04: Annual Inspection
- October 06: Build A Burger Birthday Dinner
- October 27: SCYP BOOzin’ Bar Crawl and Halloween movie night
- November 03: Gun and Cash Raffle
- November 10: Veterans Day Dinner
- November 22: Thanksgiving Safezone
- December 02: Memorial Service
- December 15: Kids Christmas Party
- December 15: Hoop Shoot
- December 24: Tom and Jerry party
- December 27: Martini Party
- January 22: RF&B @ The Elks
- February 02: Build a Burger
- February 03: Super Bowl Party
- February 13: Oven Roasted Chicken Meal
- February 22: Flat Iron Steak Meal
- March 02: Build-a-Burger
- March 13: Dinner at the Elks
- March 16: St. Patty's Day Dinner
- March 22: Dinner at the Elks
- March 23: Ladies Night!
- April 06: Build a Burger
- April 10: Dinner at the Elks - Ribs or Eggplant Parmesan
- April 13: Awards Party!
- April 20: New Elks Officers Installation Ceremony
- April 26: Arbor Day Benefit Dinner at Elks
- May 04: Build-a-Burger, Derby Party
- May 11: Build your own Pasta Dinner
- May 15: Brisket Dinner
- May 22: Italian Buffet
- June 12: Chicken Dinner
- June 15: Flag Day Ceremony
- June 15: Clouse Dog Night!
- June 19: Martin family's South of The Border Meal
- July 17: BBQ Ribs Dinner
- August 03: CornHole Tournament
- August 03: Build-a-Burger
- August 17: Golf Tournament
- August 18: The Regatta
- September 11: First Responders Prime Rib Dinner
- October 05: Build a burger
- October 05: BAND: The Cover Story
Well, it seems like the heat has finally arrived. Stop down and enjoy a cold one on the patio with friends.
June events start on Saturday, June 2nd with Build a Burger from 6-8 p.m. Saturday, June 16th will be the return of Clouse’s Famous Hot Dog Night. We will also have the Indians on TV to enjoy while sampling some of your favorite ballpark food. Wednesday, June 20th we will be doing a BBQ Chicken Dinner with guest cook Mr. Bill Nordholt. On Saturday, June 23rd Fish will be on the menu. The guys are returning to the kitchen to fry up some goodness. A jammed pack month of meals for everyone to enjoy
Events to look forward to in the future months. Saturday, July 14th will be our Storm Kelly’s Island event. Saturday, August 18th will be the year’s golf scramble at Clinton Heights. Sunday, August 26th will be the minimal regatta at the Bel-Mar.
TAX DEDUCTABLE DONATIONS
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR CHARITABLE EFFORTS!
Your Tiffin Elks Lodge #94 has a long standing tradition of benevolence by supporting local Seneca County Charities through donations. These donations are provided through the B.P.O.E. #94 accounts with the Tiffin Charitable Foundation. As required by the State of Ohio, 25% of our gambling revenues are directed to the Elks fund with The Tiffin Charitable Foundation. We also supplement these funds by holding numerous and varied activities and fund raising events throughout the year. Please join us in this cause by channeling some of your annual charitable contributions to:
Tiffin Charitable Foundation
68 S. Washington St.
Tiffin, Ohio 44883
Please include a note that your donation is to be deposited into the BPOE Tiffin Lodge #94 Account. Upon request, the Foundation will send you a receipt for your Tax Deduction purposes. All contributions are greatly appreciated.
|Mary Kate Hayes
Be sure to come down and get your FREE
birthday dinner on June 2nd!!
|01 Troy J Felter
||02 Melody Snyder
||03 Brad Rathburn
||06 Emmalee Decker
|09 Fred A Hobrath
||09 Christopher Weimerskirch
||10 Jason A Rose
||10 Clint Sexton
|13 Katie Lang
||13 Ron Ruffing
||13 Karen Sexton
||15 Jim Streacker
|16 Brian A Burns
||20 C W Harple
||21 Brian Bilger
||21 Mike Felter
|21 Randall C Halen
||22 Eugene Stacy
||25 Donald C Ballreich
||25 Steve Livoti
|25 Lindsay Starr Morgan
||27 David Stark
||27 Cheyane Thacker
||27 Richard A Zeis
|29 Aaron Russell
||30 Don Judd
||30 Joe Silardi