GREETINGS FROM YOUR EXALTED RULER...
This is going to be a short fun month! Make sure you call the bar and get your reservation in for the Feb 3rd Raffle dinner. You should have received raffle tickets in the mail, please sell them or buy them yourself. You do not have to be present to win, and this fundraising drive directly helps your lodge.
The kitchen renovations are going great! We will be up to speed in no time.
Randy Bendure donated a snow blower for the club's use, I just want to say thanks. We depend on all our members to make this club what it is, so come down to the bar for one of the events this month and let's have some fun!
Forever in Elkdom,
Branden Johnson, ER
FROM THE SECRETARY...
Happy February! This month we'll be sending around dues notices for the next lodge year, so keep an eye out! If you believe you should be a lifetime member or have any other special circumstances, please let me know (firstname.lastname@example.org). As with last year, you can pay your dues online at http://www.tiffinelks.com/pay-dues.cfm, note there's an extra fee included to use PayPal. For this year, the Grand Lodge has increased the per capita insurance cost by $1, so we will reduce our local lodge dues by $1 to keep the total dues the same.
We initiated three new members in January- Shelby Kent, Tony Klepper, and David Stark. Let's give them a warm welcome to our lodge!
Laura Johnson, Secretary
FROM THE TRUSTEES...
- February 03: TV and Cash Raffle
- February 04: Super Bowl
- February 17: Steak Night Dinner
- February 24: Margarita Party
- March 03: Build a Burger and Birthday Dinner
- March 17: St. Patrick’s Day Corned Beef Dinner
- April 07: Piano Party
- April 14: Kitchen Reopening *New Menu*
- May 05: Cinco De Mayo / Derby Day
- May 23: Special Wednesday Dinner!
- June 02: Build A Burger
- June 16: Seneca County Nature Preserve Clean Up
- June 16: Clouse Hot dog night!
- June 20: BBQ Chicken Dinner
- June 23: Fish Fry
- July 12: Guest Chef Dinner by Matt Skeel
- July 14: Elks Storm the Island
- August 04: Build A Burger
- August 15: Guest Chief Dinner
- August 18: Golf Scramble
- August 26: 2nd Anual Minimal Regatta
- September 01: Build A Burger
- September 05: Wednesday Meals at Elks - Beef Sandwiches
- September 14: Elk 94's 130th Anniversary
- September 15: Breakfast and Parade
- September 15: Kids Corner
- September 15: Band: Rusty Vinyl
- October 04: Annual Inspection
- October 06: Build A Burger Birthday Dinner
- October 27: SCYP BOOzin’ Bar Crawl and Halloween movie night
- November 03: Gun and Cash Raffle
- November 10: Veterans Day Dinner
- November 22: Thanksgiving Safezone
- December 02: Memorial Service
- December 15: Kids Christmas Party
- December 15: Hoop Shoot
- December 24: Tom and Jerry party
- December 27: Martini Party
- January 22: RF&B @ The Elks
- February 02: Build a Burger
- February 03: Super Bowl Party
- February 13: Oven Roasted Chicken Meal
- February 22: Flat Iron Steak Meal
- March 02: Build-a-Burger
- March 13: Dinner at the Elks
- March 16: St. Patty's Day Dinner
- March 22: Dinner at the Elks
- March 23: Ladies Night!
- April 06: Build a Burger
- April 10: Dinner at the Elks - Ribs or Eggplant Parmesan
- April 13: Awards Party!
- April 20: New Elks Officers Installation Ceremony
- April 26: Arbor Day Benefit Dinner at Elks
We are starting the month off right with an event on February 3rd to help with the winter blues and raise funds for the kitchen equipment and repairs. Dinner will be served from 6 pm to 7:30 pm. Bill Nordholt will be cooking Flat Iron Steaks, reservations are recommended. Corduroy Road will be providing entertainment starting at 8 pm. We are selling raffle tickets for a Samsung HDTV and 5 - $100 cash prizes to be given away as well.
February 4th we will be opening for the Super Bowl. Doors will open at 5 and food will be potluck style. Feel free to bring a dish to share and enjoy the game.
Saturday, February 17th we will be hosting a steak night dinner. This meal will be the February Birthday dinner and cost will be $11, reservations are recommended.
Saturday, February 24th we will be hosting a Margarita Party. There will be a taco bar and entertainment. There will be more information on this event as it approaches.
So as you can see there are plenty events planned in the shortest month of the year to visit the club and enjoy!
|Mary Kate Hayes
Be sure to come down and get your FREE
birthday dinner on February 17th!!
|03 James Felton
||05 Joseph A Cleveland
||05 Bill Schriner
||08 Jeffrey D Shawberry
|14 Richard L Brodman
||14 Allison C Sendelbach
||15 Charles Massi
||16 Steve Rhoad
|17 Leverne Burns
||17 Brian Cooper
||18 Louis Lee
||18 Jim Lemmermen
|19 Andrew Newman
||22 Albert N Copp
||22 Michael Lonsway
||25 David A Gottfried
|28 Dennis Lofay