GREETINGS FROM YOUR EXALTED RULER...
Happy New Year!
It has been a great year at the Elks. I have learned so much about how things work around here. I am still happy and proud to be your Exalted Ruler and look forward to the coming year.
I want to welcome 4 new officers, Michele Upton (Leading Knight), Jennifer Kahler (Lecturing Knight), John Kahler (Esquire), and Mike Looman (Inner Guard). This is my first full cabinet and I am thankful that all my seats are filled.
You should have received some raffle tickets in the mail that you can either buy or sell. We are fundraising for kitchen upgrades (see details from the Trustees below). Come down to the club February 3rd for the drawing, dinner, and entertainment. Please RSVP for the dinner by calling the club at (419) 447-2818 or replying to this email.
See you all at Build-A-Burger on January 6th!
Forever in Elkdom,
Branden Johnson, ER
FROM THE SECRETARY...
Happy New Year! We've had an eventful December and still managed to get a few more dues and initiate 3 new members! We have received just about all dues from members who intend to stay. Just before Christmas, we initiated Aaron Johnson, Contessa Shope, and Deb Weilnau. If you see them at the lodge, be sure to say hello and welcome them to our lodge! After the New Year, we look forward to installing our new officers and continuing to add new members! asdfasdf sadf asdf asdf asdf
Laura Johnson, Secretary
FROM THE TRUSTEES...
- February 03: TV and Cash Raffle
- February 04: Super Bowl
- February 17: Steak Night Dinner
- February 24: Margarita Party
- March 03: Build a Burger and Birthday Dinner
- March 17: St. Patrick’s Day Corned Beef Dinner
- April 07: Piano Party
- April 14: Kitchen Reopening *New Menu*
- May 05: Cinco De Mayo / Derby Day
- May 23: Special Wednesday Dinner!
- June 02: Build A Burger
- June 16: Seneca County Nature Preserve Clean Up
- June 16: Clouse Hot dog night!
- June 20: BBQ Chicken Dinner
- June 23: Fish Fry
- July 12: Guest Chef Dinner by Matt Skeel
- July 14: Elks Storm the Island
- August 04: Build A Burger
- August 15: Guest Chief Dinner
- August 18: Golf Scramble
- August 26: 2nd Anual Minimal Regatta
- September 01: Build A Burger
- September 05: Wednesday Meals at Elks - Beef Sandwiches
- September 14: Elk 94's 130th Anniversary
- September 15: Breakfast and Parade
- September 15: Kids Corner
- September 15: Band: Rusty Vinyl
- October 04: Annual Inspection
- October 06: Build A Burger Birthday Dinner
- October 27: SCYP BOOzin’ Bar Crawl and Halloween movie night
- November 03: Gun and Cash Raffle
- November 10: Veterans Day Dinner
- November 22: Thanksgiving Safezone
- December 02: Memorial Service
- December 15: Kids Christmas Party
- December 15: Hoop Shoot
- December 24: Tom and Jerry party
- December 27: Martini Party
- January 22: RF&B @ The Elks
- February 02: Build a Burger
- February 03: Super Bowl Party
- February 13: Oven Roasted Chicken Meal
- February 22: Flat Iron Steak Meal
- March 02: Build-a-Burger
- March 13: Dinner at the Elks
- March 16: St. Patty's Day Dinner
- March 22: Dinner at the Elks
- March 23: Ladies Night!
- April 06: Build a Burger
- April 10: Dinner at the Elks - Ribs or Eggplant Parmesan
- April 13: Awards Party!
- April 20: New Elks Officers Installation Ceremony
- April 26: Arbor Day Benefit Dinner at Elks
- May 04: Build-a-Burger, Derby Party
- May 11: Build your own Pasta Dinner
- May 15: Brisket Dinner
- May 22: Dinner TBD
- July 27: PineWood Derby Race
Cheers and Happy New Year to all of our members! The club will be closed January 1st. The only event we currently have scheduled for January is Build a Burger which will be Saturday, January 6th from 6-8 p.m. We hope everyone can attend.
The trustees have decided to do a raffle to raise funds to assist with the cost of replacing the kitchen freezer and cooler as well as work that is needed to fix water damage to the floor. Tickets are $5 each or 6 for $25. We will be giving away a 58” Samsung 4K HDTV and 5- $100 cash prizes on Saturday, February 3rd. There will also be dinner and entertainment on February 3rd. We are asking for everyone’s help to make this event a success!
Other upcoming events to look forward to include the Super Bowl Party, Piano Night, St. Patty’s Day fun, and Spring and Summer Golf outings. If you would like to help with any events please contact one of your trustees.
|Mary Kate Hayes
Be sure to come down and get your FREE
birthday dinner on January 6th!!